Thursday 22 October 2015

More Swaps

I seem to have got the swap bug, I've joined another two Christmas themed ones this week.


I saw the #stitchingsanta Blog Christmas Gift Swap over on Sheila's Sewchet blog. There's two categories in this swap, you choose which you'd like to take part in, either sewing or knitting/crochet. I've gone for knitting/crochet. I'm looking forward to finding out who my partner is so that I can get buying for them. If you'd like to join in the fun, you've got until the end of this month to sign up.


The other day, Amy from Love Made My Home did a post about her Christmas Card Swap 2015. I took part in this swap last year so I've signed up again. It's a good way to make new bloggy friends and doesn't have to cost very much, just the price of a card and a stamp. If you'd like to take part in this swap you've got until Monday 16th November 2015 to sign up.


Of course, there's also my Twelve Days Of Christmas swap. The sign up for this in now closed but I know many of those taking part are now enthusiastically making or shopping for gifts, it's all very exciting.

I think most people have now been in touch with their Twelve Days Of Christmas Swap Partners but if there's anyone who still hasn't heard from their partner, either by email or a comment on their blog, can you please let me know.

There's going to be so many cards and gifts being exchanged throughout blogland this Christmas, I can't wait.

18 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I've joined your 12 day swap, I've joined Amy's card swap too. Finding it all very exciting and like you say, a good way to meet some more bloggy friends xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've joined in too, I hope we're all going to have a good time with it. I've only ever joined in with Amy's Christmas Card Swap before but I seem to be seeing swaps everywhere I look now and it's hard to resist joining in.

      Delete
  2. You are going to be a busy bee. I am going to go and investigate the card swap, that sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm really looking forward to all the shopping I'll be doing. I took part in the card swap last year, it's a lovely swap to be involved in.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was fun last year, I'm sure it will be this year too.

      Delete
  4. You're going to be busy, and I'm sure have fun as well. Flighty. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am, on both counts. I'm looking forward to it.

      Delete
  5. My goodness what a lot of different swaps there are ... great fun.
    I wish everyone well with them all, and look forward to reading all about it on the many blogs!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I keep coming across another one. I'm sure there'll be lots of reveal posts after Christmas and in to January.

      Delete
  6. You'r a glutton for punishment or should I say fun? Hope you get it all done in time. Jo and I've emailed and are looking forward to our swap and I may think about Amy's. That top photo you showed has the same fabric that I have sitting out in the back room, thinking of something I want to make for somebody I know. Funny how things pop out at you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure all the swaps will be lots of fun. I like the #stitchingsanta swap as it's crafty, I'm looking forward to that one. I didn't really notice the fabric in the photo until you mentioned it, I look forward to seeing what you make with yours now.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like fun. And your pictures have me excited for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, Christmas isn't that far away now so I'd better get my skates on and get my gifts all sorted out.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I've definitely got in to these swaps in a big way, I can't wait to get my parcels in the post.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for the swap mention! Very kind of you. A couple of people popped over to join in. I hope that you have fun with your other swap too. I am looking forward to the 12 days of Christmas, getting there with gathering my gifts! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I'm glad it's generated a little more interest. All this shopping for swap gifts is very exciting, I can't wait to get everything in the post.

      Delete