Thursday 19 May 2011

Progress

It's been a while since I picked up my crochet hook and practised, but this was my last attempt. I can see a little improvement.


It's got a little boring using only one colour so I've treated myself from Ebay to some Rowan Purelife Organic Cotton. I got these three colours, and another one which doesn't really go, for the bargain price of £2.00 per ball.


I hope it's easy to change colour, I haven't looked how to do it yet. I'll be sure to show you how it turns out.

10 comments:

  1. The granny looks great, Jo. What a bragain and the colours are really lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bargain!!! I wish blogger had a spell checker!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Lovely soft colours you've bought - hope you'll enjoy creating with them. Isn't it amazing with crochet how quickly after first starting you can be making something for your home? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those soft, natural colours Jo. Great bargain.

    Good luck to your son with his exams, oh and happy 1st Birthday to Archie!

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grannies are coming along well! Great yarn bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo, your doing great. I don't crochet and don't know crochet lingo but I do think the word grannies is so funny for the little squares you crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours Jo! What a good price too, must have a look for some of that type as it looks so soft and i love those pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really soft, Gill. The colours are very calming.

    ReplyDelete