Sunday 17 April 2011

What Have I Been Missing?

I remember trying Jaffa Cakes when I was a little girl and hating them, but then, I hated most things which had an orange flavour, apart from oranges surprisingly.


On a recent shopping trip, Eleanor asked if we could put a packet in the trolley as she'd had them at a friend's house and liked them. I thought I'd try them again myself and now wish I hadn't, I LOVE them. All those wasted years!


In fact, I love them so much that I'm even buying Jaffa Cakes Cake Bars now too.


I dread to think what they're doing to my waistline.

10 comments:

  1. Oooh I love jaffa cakes! And the good news is they're a good points value on Weight Watchers which is even better for me!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never liked them although the other 3 in the house love them.G says that the S'Bury's value ones are nicer than the branded ones.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're low in calories so go ahead .... enjoy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh yummy! Jaffa cakes and a BIG glass of ice cold milk!!! What memories!! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jaffa cakes too. Like your strawberry plate, it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I eat them if there's no other biscuits or cakes! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them....but sadly one is never enough!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE Jaffa cakes . What else do you think you don't like? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weirdly when I was a girl I hated anything pineapple flavoured but loved pineapple!!!!! Enjoy those Jaffa cakes!!! Make up for lost time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank's everyone.

    Victoria - It's good to know that some things aren't as bad as we think.

    Lisa - I agree with G, and I think Tesco Value one's are even nicer than those.

    Karen - Thanks. Good old BHS, I bought the full dinner set just before Christmas. I thought they were so pretty and I got them in the sale too.

    Diane - I'm not usually very fussy when it comes to food nowadays, though I used to be when I was little. I hated runner beans and French beans but they're one of my favourite veg now. Just as well as I grow loads on the allotment.

    ReplyDelete